Wednesday, February 24, 2016

What's in My Gym Bag? - Hat

When I go to the gym I always bring a big backpack with me. I guess I like my stuff and I like to be prepared. Here are the things that I keep in my gym bag. When I am done with a workout, I make sure and put them right back in. That way they are ready for next time. By the way, these are my own opinions and I am not getting reimbursed in any way.

Headsweats Hat.

Sometimes I wear a hat to the gym as part of my outfit. But I like to keep an extra in my bag too. Why? Bangs. I have bangs. AND I have naturally curly hair. When they get wet and sweaty, they curl. Do you think curly bangs are cute? They are not cute. It's handy to have a hat around in case I want to wear it during my workout, or afterward when I am going around town.

This hat by Headsweats is incredibly comfortable. It feels like nothing is on your head at all. It's really secure too. Great for running outside in the summer, boating, soccer games, and any other time you need a hat. I have one in grey and one in white. Those two colors seem to meet all my hat needs. Nike and other make a similar product, but this one is great quality for a reasonable price.


No comments:

Post a Comment