Wednesday, February 3, 2016

What's in My Gym Bag? - Fragrance Mist

When I go to the gym I always bring a big backpack with me. I guess I like my stuff and I like to be prepared. Here are the things that I keep in my gym bag. When I am done with a workout, I make sure and put them right back in. That way they are ready for next time. By the way, these are my own opinions and I am not getting reimbursed in any way.

Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mist.

Do I really need to explain why I keep this in my gym bag? It's nice to smell nice. B&BW fragrance mist is not overpowering. Just a few spritzes in the areas you sweat most.

My fave scent is being discontinued, Velvet Sugar. My other fave was discontinued already, Amber Blush. I guess I need a new fave. What's yours??


No comments:

Post a Comment