Thursday, February 4, 2016

My Pledge to You as Your Coach

One of my reservations about becoming a Beachbody coach is that there are so many out there on social media that are fairly annoying. Posting pictures of their shakeology and talking about nothing except joining their challenge group. So, I decided that I want to be different. If you are thinking about joining my challenge team, here is my pledge to you.

Honesty. I will not push products on you that I don't personally believe in. I will give you my true opinions, always.

Sincerity. I will be sincere. I have a sincere desire to help others. I will give you helpful feedback. I will share with you what I know.

Helpful. I will not be a constant shakeology commercial. I will give you tips that will actually help you in your real life. I feel 100% confident that if you fully apply what I can teach you, you will get results. I can't promise that they will come quickly, but they will come.

Respect. I respect your journey. I respect where you are in your journey. I have no judgement. We all have different life challenges and struggles. We all have different medical problems. We all have different levels of readiness or commitment. I get all that and I respect you and do not judge you.

Kindness and Compassion. I will be your biggest cheerleader. I will help you with kindness and compassion. I will motivate you. I will give you virtual smiles and hugs. I will listen.

Knowledgeable. Finally, I will share my knowledge. I have read or listened to many health and fitness books. I have tried and failed and succeeded at weight loss. I will share with you what has worked for me. I do have a lot of knowledge to share and I continue to learn more daily.

Positive. I promise to be positive. I truly believe in the power of a positive mind and will share that with you in the challenge groups!

Not Pushy. I will not push things on you. I will tell you about the things I love and why I love them and let you decide.


No comments:

Post a Comment