Friday, February 5, 2016

What I Love about Beachbody On Demand

Beachbody On Demand BOD is awesome! I have been using it for the past 9 months and here are the reasons I love it.

Workouts. The workouts are awesome. There is something there for everyone. Personally I have done Insanity, Brazil Butt Lift, and Chalean Extreme all the way through. They are all excellent. I have tried many others like Body Beast, PiYo, T25, Cize and others. They have a range of offerings to suit all levels and time commitments. When I'm in a hurry, but want to sweat like crazy, T25. When I want an awesome weight training session, Chalean Extreme. When I want a dancy fun workout, Brazil Butt lift.

Convinience. You can do these any time and anywhere. So great for traveling. I did them in a hotel room last Thanksgiving. 5 in the morning or midnight, it's always there. You can pause and come back. You can even do the workouts with kids at home and not have to worry about child care. 

No Self-Consciousness. Throw on your sneakers and a ponytail and you are set. No one cares if your activewear looks amazing, or if your messy bun is perfect, or if you put on makeup. No one cares if you stumble, hit a wall, or have to modify a move. It's just you.

Professional Training. The trainers that designed the programs are professionals and give great tips on how to have proper form, which is important to avoid injury. They are also very motivational and keep you going to the end of your workout.

Great Value. Your first month is free. So you get to try it out. After that, it is super affordable. Way cheaper than any gym membership.

Bonus Material. As well as all the workout videos, you get access to the files that contain the workout schedules and meal plans. Plus, you get all the deluxe workouts as well.

Those are the things I love about BOD!!! You should give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment