Wednesday, January 6, 2016

What's in My Gym Bag? - Weight Lifting Gloves

When I go to the gym, I always bring a big backpack with me. I guess I like my stuff and I like to be prepared. Here are the things that I keep in my gym bag. When I am done with a workout, I make sure and put them right back in. That way they are ready for next time.

B Nooch Lifting Gloves. I have delicate wrists. I fractured my right wrist in 7th grade and it has bothered me ever since. This is one reason I wear these gloves. The wrist straps help support my wrists and keep them from breaking when doing moves like bicep curls.

They also help my hands feel comfortable. They are essential if you do kettle bell swings!

I own two pairs of these. A small and a medium. The mediums were way too loose, so I got smalls, which are very tight. They are stretching out a bit and getting better with time. Just make sure to measure before purchasing.

These are my own opinions. I am not being reimbursed or compensated in any way.


No comments:

Post a Comment