Wednesday, January 20, 2016

What's in My Gym Bag? - Lip Stain

When I go to the gym I always bring a big backpack with me. I guess I like my stuff and I like to be prepared. Here are the things that I keep in my gym bag. When I am done with a workout, I make sure and put them right back in. That way they are ready for next time. By the way, these are my own opinions and I am not getting reimbursed in any way.

Revlon ColorBurst Balm Stain
Yes, I'm one of those girls who wears makeup to the gym. Lip gloss tends to wear off rather quickly. I love this lip product from Revlon. It goes on smooth and soothing like a balm, but lasts like a stain. It's not sticky and never bothers me when drinking from my water bottle. I keep it in my gym bag so that my lips have a little color. I use honey. It's not a loud or bright color. It lasts throughout my workout. You can twist the bottom to use more product. It will last a very long time. Yep, this is good stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment