Wednesday, January 27, 2016

What's in My Gym Bag? - BB Cream

When I go to the gym I always bring a big backpack with me. I guess I like my stuff and I like to be prepared. Here are the things that I keep in my gym bag. When I am done with a workout, I make sure and put them right back in. That way they are ready for next time. By the way, these are my own opinions and I am not getting reimbursed in any way.

Maybelline BB Cream
More makeup in my gym bag? Yes. I love this stuff. First of all, it's a foundation and moisturizer in one. It goes on sheer so your skin looks natural. It has a non-irritating, non-chemical sunscreen, titanium dioxide. I can't count how many bottles of this stuff I have gone through over the years. I have it on subscribe and save with Amazon.

If I rolled out of bed and could do one thing (make-up wise), it would be this. It takes seconds to apply and evens out my skin tone while moisturizing at the same time. What could be better?


No comments:

Post a Comment