Wednesday, December 30, 2015

What's in My Gym Bag? - Fit belt

When I go to the gym I always bring a big backpack with me. I guess I like my stuff and I like to be prepared. Here are the things that I keep in my gym bag. When I am done with a workout, I make sure and put them right back in. That way they are ready for next time. By the way, these are my own opinions and I am not getting reimbursed in any way.

Fit Belt It's a sleek version of a fanny pack. If you travel, you should get one. If you wear leggings and don't have a pocket for you
phone, get one. If you hate lugging a purse around, get one. If you do yard work and want your phone handy without putting it in a pocket, get one. If you need a place to have your phone while you are at the gym, get one!

It has a small zipper pocket that can fit money. It has a few other pockets that can hold other items, namely your phone. When ordering, measure around the area where you want the belt to lie. I ordered one (another brand) that fit around my waist. It was too high. I had to lift up my shirt quite a bit to get stuff out of the pocket. This one, I measured around the top of my hips and ordered that size. It does stretch, so there is give. When I wear this at the gym, it sits just under the bottom of my shirt. No one can tell I'm wearing it because it is flush.  You will love this for your phone SO much better than the arm bands. GET IT TODAY!!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment